Monday, March 9, 2009

#17...PLAY IN THE SNOW?

Well...here is how we spent our first morning of Spring Break?!  I'm not sure how I feel about the snowfall last night.  I really am a summer girl, and putting on and taking off snow pants, mittens, boots, etc. on 3 kids (I actually had 4 today) is a huge lesson in patience for me, particularly when Sam has an itchy tummy and has to poop 5 minutes into snow play.

This is Will's first time upright in the snow.  In December, he was crawling around outside (another lesson in patience).  He did well, except for the face plant into the snowy driveway.  

And guess what?  Clara found baby Jesus in the pocket of her winter jacket! I wrote about that back here.  

And Sam got his running race in the park.  I guess we can cross that off his list of things to do during the break.  Now, I wonder when we will be going to the beach?


1 comment:

Lisa said...

aw his poor little nose