Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE

Undergarments and sleepwear are something I generally don't spend money on.  Well, I did spend $400 on bras 3 years ago at a fancy place on South Granville, but this is something you should never do while you are still nursing.  My (ahem) breasts have changed size and overall appearance more times than I can count since being pregnant with #1.  At least one of the tres expensive bras still kind of fits.  I wear it pretty much every day except when I have on my sexy sports bra.

I guess I have a hard time spending so much money on something that you can't even see once you have clothes on.  And besides, it is a chore for me to go bra & undie shopping.  It is comparable to getting my hair done.  And I never seem to buy the right size either.  I think it fits well in the change room, but once I'm home and bounce around a little, it is not a pretty sight.

That being said, I would definitely suscribe to this monthly panty by post.  I'm ready for some nice, frilly French lingerie in my life.  You can order one, six or twelve pairs of panties, choose the size and cut you prefer and then, my favourite part, they are mailed to you each month.  I love getting things in the mail!

I'll work on the jammies next.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Where do you find all these neat things????

Anonymous said...

After reading your post, I placed a one year subscription for myself. This company is FANTASTIC! Not only do I love my first pair that arrived today, but the customer service is beyond wonderful. They also ship to the US. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea.

Bee Chalmers said...

Noelle...I'm so glad to hear you love your first pair! I still haven't subscribed. You beat me to it. But now I'm even more motivated.