Saturday, December 6, 2008

I CAN'T FIND BABY JESUS!

It's that time of year again when I hear Clara frantic in the other room, yelling for me.  I come running..."Clara, what is wrong?" (I should know by now, not to run.  Clara is what we like to call "passionate."  It is another, more flattering word for highly dramatic or even possibly crazy).  "I can't find baby Jesus!" she answers with panic in her voice.  

Tis the season when the Nativity scene comes out with all it's tiny little characters and pieces, and Clara spends many hours setting it up and re-enacting the birth of Christ.  But she can't help herself, she so loves that baby Jesus, and He usually ends up in her pocket, in a special box, in her bed, in the cup holder beside her car seat, wrapped up in tissue...and inevitably He gets lost more than a few times each season.  That is one reason why I'm loving the Playmobil Nativity.  We have Jesus back ups down in our playroom in the Playmobil box (the generic Playmobil baby works just fine and even Clara can't tell the difference). 


2 comments:

Wordfly said...

That is cute and funny :)

Unknown said...

Clara LOL I love you so much. I would love to get a little 'scene' I like this playmobile one.