Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE ENTOURAGE

These dolls were packed in Clara's suitcase and came with us to Whistler.  In fact, they come most places with us, even to the grocery store.  The doll stroller and car seat too.

Being a fan of classic names myself, I love the names she has picked.  From left to right: Butterfly, Rose, Snowflake, Mabel and Pearl.  

Well, maybe I wouldn't call my daughter Butterfly or Snowflake, but Mabel was actually the girl name we liked when I was pregnant with Clara, but then I chickened out last minute.  I learned by the next pregnancy to keep the names we were considering to ourselves.  Too many opinions and Mabel caused a lot of scrunched noses, though I wonder what reaction Snowflake might of got?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the name Mabel...I may steal snowflake for my first born though if you and Clara don't mind. hehe