Saturday, March 14, 2009

WHISTLER ADVENTURE

Just got home from Whistler.  Jake took Clara and Sam skiing for the first time.  I stayed at the cabin with Will and sadly missed it, but Sam tells me he went super fast and beat Daddy and Clara.  Thankfully, some friends came skiing by at the moment Jake was at the top of the Magic Chair with the 2 kids, and realized that it is probably a 2 person job to get them back down the mountain.

I'm heading to bed, but here are a few pictures.  I am thankful for the lovely cabin we got to stay at and for the huge bath which I bathed 5 times in.

First matter of business...building a big, bad fire.  Is it coincidence that Will's first and only word so far, is "hot"?

Then some UNO playing by the fire, of course.  This is Sam's typical reaction when he wins.

Cuddles with a baby after he wakes up from his nap (my favourite).

Will and I say good bye to the Daddy and kids.

Bye Bye!

Danger, danger!  Baby climbing up very steep ladder up to the loft...

While the others ski, Will and I have bath #2. Doesn't it look like we are having fun?

Everyone is back, including our friends.  We scarfed some pizza, drank some wine and the kids jumped into the bath...again.

Will's intended...Flora.

My son.  Dancing naked outside.

No comments: