Monday, March 16, 2009

SIGH

My husband is staying here for the week, in Bora Bora, for business.  I miss him already.  In fact, I missed him yesterday a few hours after he left for the airport. I wish I was there with him. I would be having a bath in here...

And sleeping here (without 2 kids and a dog)...

But that is OK, cause look where I got to go today instead...

That's right...IKEA, and during Spring Break too.  The line up for the $1.99 meatball combo was obscene!  

Actually, it was kind of fun.  I dropped Sam and Clara off at a gymnastics camp with their cousins down the street, and me and Aunti Juli and Will got to shop and have a visit for 4 hours.  I think ever since I have started reading design and decor blogs, I have become obsessed with making our home organized and pretty.  

And the best part...Sam running around for 4 hours in a big gymnasium.  Very satisfying.

This is Sam the other day in a park, doing laps, in his bare feet, of course.

2 comments:

Wordfly said...

What did you buy?

Bee Chalmers said...

Hi Kat...bought the ubiquitous expedit book shelf for the playroom, a frame for a new print I bought on Etsy and some storage stuff. Trying to organize this house. Miss you. See you in Vancouver anytime soon? Have you started up your blog again yet?