Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WILL ART

Starting tomorrow, I vow to go to bed before 11:00pm.   It is already after 11:00pm tonight, which is why I'm making this post a short one.  The day did not lend itself to sitting at my computer.  

Anyway, I bought this great alphabet poster here, from Penny People Designs, and I finally hung it up in Will's room.  I love customized art.  And I love alphabet and number prints. Makes me want to do some of my own.  I'll add it to my list of ideas...


Just wanted to point out the sock monkey blanket that Grandma made for Sam.  I know it is in the wrong room, but it just looks so good with Will's orange and green and brown colour scheme. I'm in the middle of re-decorating Will's room now that he seems less baby.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA
HUGS & KISSES

No comments: