Saturday, March 28, 2009

MAX'S SUPERHERO PARTY

The kids and I went to Max's Superhero party yesterday...the first of 3 birthday parties we are going to this weekend. 

This post is a little heavy on the photos, but I LOVE taking pictures at kid's birthday parties.  I wonder if this could be a niche...photo documenting a birthday party? I like showers too.  I also was trying out 2 of mom's lenses that she bravely lent me, and which came back unscathed, I might add.  




This picture cracks me up. The boys are trying to hold up 4 fingers which is how old Max is.  I think Sam got distracted and is doing his Spidie web slinger move instead.



String on the donut game












I'm loving Riley's wink





2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sis..where did Riley (I think Riley) get his spiderman outfit from?? great picts..like usual.

wide open spaces said...

i definitely think you could do this for a living. those photos are great. can you come take some photos at my son's superhero party in Texas in a couple weeks ; )