Saturday, January 24, 2009

IF CLARA WAS MY PERSONAL SHOPPER

I took the kids to do some errands at the mall the other day (deposit cheque, drop off big pile of stuff to be altered, buy rear cap for my lens, get a bag of Purdies Valentines hearts, which I admit, have already all been eaten).   Errands, which probably should of taken 12 minutes sans kids, but which took us the bulk of the afternoon.  We did stop for butter chicken and an Orange Julius and went up and down the escalator a few times as well.

Anyway, at some point during our mall adventure we passed the store American Apparel and my kids, sure enough, wanted to stop so they could check out the very flexible mannequins with very triangular shaped breasts wearing a lot of spandex in the window display.  They think mannequins are pretty funny.  Anyway, this is what Clara seriously thought I should buy because it is so beautiful and shiny...just like a "wedding girl":


WOW...sorry Clara, but I think I will save my money.  I wonder when I would wear this outfit? Maybe when I take Kirby out to go pee/poo in the morning?  Or when I drop the kids off at school?  I suppose I could wear it for my morning exercise...a little jog on the treadmill in some high waisted shiny purple pants.  Jake probably would like it if he came home from work and I was serving up some stroganoff in this little gold lame bodysuit.  Good, for at least a chuckle...

No comments: