Monday, April 20, 2009

LAST DAY

We are home!  Our Hawaiian vacation has sadly come to an end.  Now it is time for reentry into the real world.

I decided to post my last few pictures instead of putting away the contents of our suitcases, which are now covering most of the upstairs.

Our last day in Hawaii was essentially spent surfing in the ocean...






And then back to the Surf, Sand and Stars dinner buffet with the gang.  Amy, Sara's sister, arrived the night before.  Clara fell in love before she had even met her and was in girl's club heaven.





There are a lot of pictures of us at the beach, but I can't help myself.  I get a bit giddy taking pictures of happy people on the beach just before the sun sets.  And I love beach dining.  My favourite.













Sure enough, Will has been woken from his nap and Sam is looking for a race outside.  I also need to get some groceries before picking up Clara in 34 minutes.  This is the reentry I was talking about.

Goodbye Hawaii...we will miss you!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Man, I'm almost as sad your trip is over as you are...I was loving all those happy-beachy pix, they always made my day!!! :-)
But glad you're all home safe & sound.
Here's to all the everyday pleasures now!