Friday, April 17, 2009

COMING TO THE END

I have started writing down 100 memories in my trip journal.  It is already fun to look back and reminisce and have a chuckle even if it the memory was only 19 days ago.  Like on day 1 when I put on my running shoes and there was a lizard in there, or Sam asking for 2 glasses of water each night just in case one of them dries up while he is sleeping.

Here are some more photos from the last couple of days.  I'm getting behind...

This is the Adult Pool.  Thought I should include a picture even if we don't sit there.



More flying leaps into the pool.

Sam's gap.

Swimming in the King's Pond with all the fish and eagle rays.  Too scary for the mommy, so I took pictures instead.


Going to dinner with our friends.  Another 4 year old boy to run super fast down the path with Sam.


Dancing at the restaurant...

My daughter was the one who got up first and kicked the dancing off.  She had some great moves, just like her Daddy.



1 comment:

Jules said...

What the heck is on Will's head??!!