Monday, April 27, 2009

188 COPIES

I was planning on posting some photos from our weekend.  We attended a "real wedding" and hosted a wedding themed 6th birthday party the following day.  However, uploading photos takes too long this late at night and I need to get my butt to bed.

The primary reason why I haven't been blogging as regularly, never mind putting away our suitcases from a week ago, is because of my 17 month old.  I honestly have to follow him around all day so he doesn't harm himself, or others, or my house. He currently can push a chair to a place where he wants to climb up on to, such as the kitchen counter or the bathroom vanity or the dining table...I even found him standing on the piano.  He is an adventurer, that one.

On Saturday, I discovered him pressing buttons on our copier.  I caught him in the act of making 188 copies.  I managed to find the cancel button after 31 copies...

No comments: