Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY EARTH DAY


There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes, 
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.
Lord Byron-Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

Happy Earth day everyone.  

My mom took the bird photo above.  I love it.  I would like an 8 x 10 for my photo wall (hint, hint).  And the cherry blossom tree is what I get to see every time I step out my front door, at least for now.  I love the Spring.  It it is a hint of what is to come...summer!  My favourite season of all.  The sunshine and the Spring flowers are certainly cheering me up and helping me with post vacation blues.

We have already spent many hours playing outside since coming home from Hawaii.  Here are Sam and Clara digging up the garden with their work goggles and table saw.


No comments: