Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BURGERS ON THE BEACH: PHOTODOCUMENTED BY CLARA

We discovered burgers at the Surf Shack yesterday.  

Amazingly, we convinced ourselves that $17 a burger (with choice of slaw or parmesan chips) was a great deal.  I suppose at this resort, it is.  No matter, sitting at the beach with a burger and a cold Corona, watching the kids play in the sand and then watching the sunset, really doesn't get any better for me.

Apart from the next picture and the last one, the rest of the photos were taken by my daughter. I thought I would mix it up a bit considering my pictures are all starting to look the same.

The venue.

Me and sis.

Me looking adoringly at my husband, because I do adore him.

Auntie taking a picture of Clara who is taking this picture...

...of Jake and I.

A kiss (Wow, I look a little tense).

My bottom half (of my face).

Clara's beloved Auntie.

Sam on a mission getting some wet sand for his castle.

The castle (and some legs).

Will demolished the castle. Clara calls this photo "broken castle and golden flip flops".

Clara captured Sam's "I'm sad" face as a result of the demolition.

Sunset at the Burger Shack.  We will be back!

2 comments:

Jules said...

The apple does not fall far from the Rebecca, hey? LOL AWESOME!!! did you give up your camera for these shots?

Y Tú Pilin said...

Y Tu Pilin Donde esta Cogiendo Con Un Niños Me Tiendo El Pilin En El Culo Niño Chiquito