Friday, February 27, 2009

PLAYING HOOKY

(One last post before bed)

Today, the kids played hooky.  I surprised them this morning by letting them watch Martha Speaks (current fav) in their jammies, skipping out of school and going to Science World with some bosom friends.  

I had an ulterior motive and was planning on a few more minutes of sleep, or at the very least laying about in bed, which seemed realistic since I didn't have to get everyone brushed, dressed, fed and out the door by 8:35am.  But sadly Will woke up at the crack...it wasn't even 6:00am yet!  This is not good for the mommy.  I am not a morning person.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time with the kids, even though Friday morning at Science Word is apparently where all the schools in Vancouver go for a field trip.


1 comment:

andrea said...

How fun was that day of hooky? I love days with the Chalmers! All of us leave full of the warm and fuzzies...And Simone just commented when she saw the picture, she said "Becky always takes the most beautiful pictures" (in her lovely German accent) and she is, of course, totally right.

Night, night oxo