Monday, February 9, 2009

GRATEFUL MONDAY: SUNSHINE AND HEARTS

Today I'm am grateful for the sunshine.  It was such a beautiful day today.  Maybe still too cold for flip flops and bare arms but Spring seems to be getting closer.  

However, with the sun comes the bright light that fills our house and all it's corners, revealing sticky handprints on the windows, last week's food on the kitchen cupboards and essentially, a very dusty, dirty house.  Sam thinks washing windows is great fun, which is good for me.  He is actually encouraged and praised for spraying stuff all over the windows, so of course he would love this.

Hearts and hints of Valentines are appearing around the house:


I'm also grateful that my husband has returned to me tonight.  He may have only been gone for 36 hours but I missed him so.

GOODNIGHT.

No comments: