Friday, February 6, 2009

ONE WAY TO DISPLAY KID'S ART

I love, LOVE this idea! 

Jan Eleni, a children's interior decorator (go see her site, it is so inspiring), came up with this beautifully framed collage made up of all your little one's personal art.  I'm not sure how she does it, but I plan to come up with my own version.  It will probably involve taking pictures of my kid's drawings, doing some photoshop stuff and then printing and glueing.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can I do this project with you, Becks? This is so awesome. I imagine that all the art is scanned and then just re-sized and laid out on one large print? Or am I just @#@-talking?
Whatever the process, I am so up for this as I have piles and piles of artwork and can't throw it away but don't know where to put it anymore!
Love this post and all of the others!