Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE LAST SUNDAY

On Sunday we started the day with puff pancakes and fresh fruit 

Then took the boat over to Keats Island to visit the George's

We walked up the hill to the Camp for Church 




I left a little early to put Will down for his nap and had 1 hour and 42 mintutes all to myself reading decorating magazines and eating Candiss' kettle corn (it was awesome)


And then I started to prepare myself for "moving back home."  Packing involved emptying the contents of all the drawers into 2 duffel bags and leaving the deer our stale bread and crackers and our bruised fruit and limp vegetables.  

There was time left for a last glass of champagne and some dinner on the deck.  (We would of had crab if I didn't sink the crab trap earlier that day).  I finished writing the last of my 100 Pasley memories in my memory journal and we sadly said goodbye to our cabin, at least until next weekend.

But first, goodbye to Moses, Clara's beloved doll, who has braved the winter months at Pasley for the last 6 years.

And the boys make a final toast!


1 comment:

andrea said...

Love it. Love it. Love ALL of it...pictures. writing. ideas. memories. it is all so wonderful.

Can't wait for our next visit.

Me xox