Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE SISTERS CAME TO VISIT


Dear Katie and Jackie.  Thank you for coming to visit us on Pasley and for bringing your kids, who entertained my kids for 2 days.  And thank you for bringing up some fresh fruit and veggies and herbs and bread.  I actually think I actually might like cilantro?  

And Jackie, I'm so glad you suggested that we paint the cabin grey.  (I never really loved the lichen).  

I really loved our time together...

Morning coffee

Running to the park


Katie not making eye contact with the stick obsessed dog

Will discovering he can climb up the slide

Jackie said something funny about the champagne...you had to be there


The evening's performance of Little Riding Hood



Clara and her new friend
Walking home from the park, slowly

Saying goodbye

No comments: