Saturday, September 19, 2009

LOVE THIS WEDDING

I'm not sure why I'm obsessing on weddings lately.  I even bought the Martha Stewart Weddings Summer 2009 issue.  

It could be the amazing (and anxiety causing) wedding and photography blogs I have been reading or it could be that I simply adore my husband and would like to plan and relive our wedding day but with a "we are in our 30's now" aesthetic.  Since there is no chance Jake will ever renew our vows, I will focus instead on:
  • planning a really great party at our house
  • getting my art supplies out and do something creative
  • counting down the days (34) to our 3 nights away without kids
  • not worrying about leaving the kids for 3 nights, never mind who we are leaving them with?!
  • experiencing another wedding vicariously through Lisa & Mark
And then, of course, there is our 10th Anniversary in June.

I love this video.  This wedding looks so fun.  I particularly love the mom in the purple hat.

Love this wedding...and this one too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that wedding site!! I have seen that before.. such fun ideas.

You may most certainly live vicariously through us and I hope you send ideas my way!!!!

Lisa said...

K and I just watched that movie! That is FANTASTIC ... so funny!!!