Monday, September 14, 2009

ON THE ROAD (LITERALLY)

The beginning of our weekend started off with an evening visit from Geoff and Sara and some races on the road in front of our house.  

Since we have been home from Pasley I have spent a lot of time on the road, mostly to make sure the kids don't get run over by any cars.  

Time on road=Neglected house

But I suppose you could alternatively say:

Time tidying house=Neglected kids

For now, I choose the road.


There were some running races as well...

Photo finish (Sam claims he won)

I also have to include somewhere in this post, what an amazing Saturday I had with my husband.  It involved 11+ hours of childcare (thanks sis and Piper), shopping and lunch downtown, drinks and appies in a beautiful sunny backyard and then an outdoor concert in our very own neighbourhood, featuring Sarah McLachlan, Neil Young and Sheryl Crow...11 rows from the stage I might add.  It simply doesn't get any better!

2 comments:

jlhussey said...

I like that Sarah did everything with a glass in her hand!

jlhussey said...

Oops, it's Sara. Sorry.