Monday, June 8, 2009

LOST AND FOUND

This is the very wallet I lost on May 8th.  I didn't cancel or replace any cards because normally I misplace things, not lose them.  There is a difference! My wallets and keys and phones inevitably turn up, sometimes in the strangest of places

However, 12 days went by and I finally acknowledged that I did actually lose my wallet.

But then on Friday, I got the phone call.  My wallet was found at Safeway, 29 days after it went MIA.  So I went there today to pick it up, and when they opened up their lost and found drawer, lo and behold, there was my other wallet that I misplaced a week ago.  2 wallets found in a single day!

I wonder if it was a coincidence that I stumbled across this site today.  
 

It is a 6 week online journey that will guide me through "divine decluttering and magical space clearing to create an amazing, spirit, light, joyful space".  What does this mean exactly? Well, I have no idea, and the part about using crystals, herbs, smudging and sound-clearing to make my space shine truthfully sounds a bit like crazy talk,  but I am open.  I acknowledge that I need help and accountability to declutter and organize my home and my life.

Maybe then, I will stop misplacing things.

1 comment:

Lori said...

After working with your dad for years, i have to say this might be genetic =) He always finds his things eventually too which is always so amazing, jackets at restaurants a year later, glasses, etc.
or maybe this is something you guys could do together! I am sure he would totally be into crystals and such.