Monday, June 8, 2009

CATCHING UP

Our past 5 weekends have been spent on Pasley, and I'm already getting behind in my photo posting.  These things can get away from you!  The lack of posts has been mostly due to my full hard drive, and my computer is now telling me again that it is full up and wants to shut down (sigh).

Anyway, I did manage to upload a few.  I love the summer (although I guess it is not officially summer yet?).




Sam is painting my nails a lovely shade of sparkly purple.



I like this one because it looks like Uncle Josh is trying to French Kiss Jesse the dog.


I think Sara is giving Will some champagne here?

Claudia beautifying the girl's with flowers from the garden.




Sam's very favourite activity EVER...chasing and racing (and winning).

4 comments:

Lori said...

Me again.. How did you create the first image of Sam in the boat. I LOVE it and i have been trying to do that for such a while.
Your pictures are beautiful and i am glad you guys are enjoying the summer so much already!

Andrea said...

great photos becks...Like Lori, I love the first one. It looks like a postcard. Also, it looks like you had some time with the Lukings! How nice. sigh...I need the summer off to spend it with family and friends. These photos make me long for time.
Hopefully see you soon. Me xo

Bee Chalmers said...

Girls, I have to admit I use photoshop actions on most of my photos. Go to Pioneer Woman at http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/. She has FREE actions you can download and her blog is amazing and inspiring too. On the first photo of Sam I used the Homestead action. KISSES.

Lori said...

Thanks Becky! i have just learned about downloading actions and i LOVE that idea. I was having troubles finding free ones.. i have ran into some awesome pay per use ones.. which i tried to duplicate without much luck. Thank you.