Friday, May 15, 2009

SUPER STORE AND MORE

Tonight, I left for the grocery store at 9:30pm!  Jake phoned me at 11:05pm to make sure I was OK.  I was. (I was just finishing bagging my own groceries).  

I was trying to be efficient by shopping sans children and trying to be frugal by shopping at Superstore and not Wholefoods (my favourite).  

It's past midnight, but I was having blogging guilt, so thought I would post a few pictures I took yesterday.  My friend has this great pedal plane in her son's room and I thought it would be cool to take some pictures of the kids in it.  The bigger kids were more interested in the trampoline in the backyard, but the two wee ones love it. 


Sam said I could take only take 1 picture.  He has been quite bossy lately.






1 comment:

Piper said...

Love them!! That was so much fun...I can't wait to do it again!