Friday, May 8, 2009

I KNOW I AM LOVED

I know I am loved because Clara told me just yesterday, and I quote her:

"If there was a fire, I wouldn't take my Ballet Barbie, I would take you first mommy."

This morning I was invited to a Mother's Day tea at Clara and Sam's school.  I love these kind of things...LOVE them!  It was my 3rd tea, but my first one with 2 children since they are both in the same morning class this year.  I felt very special, I must admit.

They greeted me at the door with tissue paper flowers, pulled out my chair for me, placed a napkin in my lap and served me fruit salad, ice tea and an iced cookie which were all prepared, by them.


There was a singing performance as well, about how marvelous moms are, etc. Sam was not grooving to this...

He tried to escape, but was captured by Miss MacDonald and placed back into position.


This is not Clara's hat.  It is a prop.  But she was very purposeful and had to have something black and red to wear this morning.  I get it now. I didn't get it at 7:52am this morning.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!

No comments: