Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ME THE TOURIST

Besides rediscovering the joys of grocery shopping without 3 children (or any kind of shopping for that matter), Charline's arrival has also had other perks. Like, rediscovering the city I live in. It is such a beautiful city too. I am so thankful to live here even if it is not summer yet and the forecast this week is rain.

In the past week we have hiked through a few different parks, visited a few different Markets (bought some fudge...apparently they don't have this in France. No oatmeal either), went to the Aquarium, saw the baby beluga (who is more of adolescent now than a baby), and I finally took the kids on the Suspension Bridge.









I have also discovered that I love taking pictures in the trees.









The kids love this picture...kind of like Where is Waldo?



Seriously, this is 1 of 3 pictures I have of me and all my kids. My goal this month is to take some pictures of us having fun together, even if it is me holding the camera out.

No comments: