Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE FIRST FALL FROM THE TOP BUNK



Last night was the first fall from the top bunk. Will was showing off his going up and down moves (he is quite proud of himself), and got a little too cocky. He tried to dismount by hanging and dropping instead of using the ladder.

This is him telling me (in his without words way) the story of what happened:



And this is him showing me what happened after he dropped unexpectedly onto the bottom bed and then did a backwards somersault onto the floor:



No injuries, thankfully.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Will is too funny. I can't believe how big he looks now!
I would LOVE for you to take some pics of Cruz. He is quite the little cutie and quite agreeable to photos, which is nice. I am so happy that your au pair is working out nicely. She is lucky to have such a wonderful family to work with. Let me know when you can get together, i would love to see you guys. Austin still talks about 'sam from the island' all the time, i think he was very impressed with him. take care.