Thursday, December 17, 2009

MORE THINGS

Crap, I'm getting behind again.

Since Monday, there has been more Santa, more gingerbread, 2 Christmas parties, and a school concert.

I couldn't take my eyes off Clara during her concert tonight. I'm pretty certain she will never be a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance or Canadian Idol for that matter, but I do love watching her perform. She takes it VERY seriously. Wish I had a picture.

I got one from Sam's class party. Santa came too (he had shaky hands...I think he was a bit nervous).



Sam did some dancing and singing. This is his self conscious face:



And Will is simply too cute not to take a picture of:



Embarrassed Sam. He started eating the appies before sanitizing his hands. I think one of his teachers busted him:



Sam's teacher received the best Christmas gift ever...a new baby girl. When I told Sam, I expected him to ask lots of questions, like, how did she have a baby..she wasn't pregnant? But all he had to say on the matter was simply, "it must have been a yellow sperm that won the race, not the green one." I have no idea where he is getting his information.

She brought her daughter in halfway through the party. I couldn't grab my camera fast enough, despite the fluorescent lights. I half a very soft spot for new babies. And the Santa is actually the Grandpa (so sweet):



And then onto more gingerbread house decorating:



We have an entire city of gingerbread houses, or should I say HAD and entire city. Kirby has eaten 11 houses so far (no joke).



I took the kids to breakfast with Santa again on the top of Grouse Mountain. Our visit last year was epic, particularly the weather. This year, it poured with rain. We were drenched. The kids loved it. I realized that although I enjoy the winter, it is from inside my house with the fire on, sipping on something warm. Wet clothes make me a bit grumpy. But despite the rain and despite that the scrambled eggs were a disturbing shade of grey, we had fun.

Sadly, this is the only picture I got (with someone walking by):



And as I mentioned in my last post, I continue to take lots of pictures of Will...


Because Clara makes this face:



And Will usually gives me this look:


I just want to eat him for breakfast.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Will is sooooo adorable! Considered selling his pictures to baby gap????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, www.mother-giving-birth-video.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose[/url] Lange Sohne, Harry Winston, Daniel Roth, Gerald Genta, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Chopard, Corum, Franck Muller, Audemars Piguet, Piaget, Cartier, Blancpain, Girard-Perregaux, Jaquet Droz, Zenith, etc. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]beats by dre[/url] Zliedc
[url=http://www.christianlouboutindiscountsale.co.uk]christian louboutin[/url] [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]Canada Goose[/url] Lkerus http://www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk