Saturday, December 19, 2009

NO YELLING DAY

On my way to bed last night, I stopped in on my computer to check in on some of my favourite blogs. Not the wisest thing to do at 11:00pm. Sometimes, I stumble across beautiful things, sometimes I get discouraged looking at too many beautiful things, sometimes I am motivated to create my own beautiful things...

And sometimes, as I did last night, I stumble upon people's heartbreaking stories, which keeps me awake in bed. I went to bed teary and sad after reading this story. I felt regret about yelling at Clara and giving her a little pinch when she kept getting out of bed wanting more rubs and it was 9:55pm. I decided before I finally fell asleep, that today I was not going to yell at my kids. That I was going to hug them lots, and be grateful for their health.

Today, is a no yelling day! It is going well, so far.

No comments: