Saturday, December 5, 2009

STICK MAN

We bought our Christmas book for the year (actually 2 books).

I love anything Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler write and illustrate so I didn't even read this book before I bought it. It has quickly become a favourite, which means I have read it twice daily since it came home, which means I may eventually have to hide it with "The Tin Soldier" and "Run! Run! It's Scary Poo!" which both have become my least favourite books due to over reading.

Will Stick Man get back to the family tree to his Stick Lady Love and their stick children three, in time for the holidays? Will Stick Man wake up in time before he is burned as fire wood (very suspenseful, and a particularly worrisome moment for Clara)? You will have to buy it to find out...


Here is Will reading a book from our Christmas library this morning.


He is really into pictures of Santa this year. This is him making his "special" sound while pointing at Santa.

No comments: