Monday, July 27, 2009

THORMANBY

Dear Geoff and Sara (I know you are reading this GD). Thank you for letting us crash your vacation and for sharing such an amazing place with us.  We had an incredible weekend.  

I particularly loved the sandy beach, the sitting area at the beach, the current magazines that I got to read because Sara held Will the entire time and my kids played in the water the entire time, my granola and buttered raison rye bread in the morning, Candiss' crab cakes and warm milk cake (my fav), Jen's lunch spread (I basically love all food that has been made by others), the warm sun and all the relaxing I got to do.  Hopefully we were good guests and will be invited back next year.  

KISSES.

the beginning of a very bumpy boat ride up

the skipper and sinbad having a love in


the goings ons

will loves sara XOXO


the lunch and drink parade


the sitting and socializing area

will heading up to the cabin

sara and the 2 ruby's having a nap

mermaidia



ruby finds a new instrument


sara and will giving ruby's butt some love

afternoon drinks 


clara loving the girly attention

girl's club


me and the hosts...and will

at the end of the boardwalk

dinner at the beach


finney looking to share my steak


after dinner entertainment (a skit about naughty brothers)


clara and the george girls

sisters

the "sandbar" is open

which brings us to the next day when we packed up our bags and sadly went home...


2 comments:

andrea said...

OMG...this looks like such an amazing adventure. I can't stand it! Can you please adopt me? One more big-ish child would be fine, right?

Miss you

Me xox

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I would love to go back and enjoy the beach one day.One of my favorite places in Vancouver ... I guess my invite got lost in the mail :O( ;O)

great picts