Sunday, July 12, 2009

DATE AT SMITTYS

My idea of a perfect night out would be dressing up, driving to a restaurant by boat and having a delicious dinner with great friends outside on a patio.

Somehow, we managed to pull this off last week.  Thanks to Jake's mom and aunt and uncle, we left our 7 kids on Pasley, and boated off to meet 2 other friends for a dinner out.  It was so fun, I thought it deserved a post all on its own.

driving to dinner

fresh oysters

an unexpected visit with a brother

friends who live too far away

yummy beers (before I dumped my entire pint onto Candiss)

the spilled beer aftermath

the boys side of the table

The second best part of the night...coming home to 7 sleeping children all warm and cozy in their beds.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

jel-oooss...What a great night out! All of you look fantastic and what a great night. I love the picture of Candiss with her hand in the air. priceless.
kisses and can't wait to see you on Wednesday night.

Me xo