Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6th ANNUAL P.I.G.S IN PICTURES

17 adults
18 kids
5 dogs
5 men down with the tummy flu

on an island for 3 nights...

=the 6th Annual P.I.G.S (Pasley Island Gong Show)

the first load of "stuff"

reading on the rocks

using up the art supplies


dinner prep...I'm sure everyone lets their 18 month old cut tomatoes

more kitchen helpers

a toast!

the kid's table

movie under the stars...or more like, movie in the forest


looking out for chris' fly over...

chris, in the top right corner

braving the pacific

my husband is good at pouring

painting rocks


cliff jumping

sports day!


daddy tug o war

annie giving out the prizes

will enjoying his prize

watermelon gong








dark and stormies



Thanks everyone! 
It was a gong for sure, but it was also so much fun!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Woo Hoo! That was such a great time! Thank you Chalmers family. We are already looking forward to P.I.G.S #7

Love

Me