Thursday, November 13, 2008

FALL






It may come as a surprise, considering how much I love the summer and with it, the warm sun, flip flops, a-line skirts, blueberries and tomatoes, Pasley and lazy mornings in our pajamas...(I could go on), but I really do love the Fall as well.  First, September for me is like January 1st for most.  It is a time to write my lists (I do a lot of these) and make some resolutions.  I usually have big plans to organize the basement, the garage, the closets, etc. and make a yearly trip to London Drugs with my mom to stock up on Rubbermaids.  There is often some sort of exercise and eating plan.  This year, it was run a half marathon (yikes) and eat less processed sugars (yikes) as well as a list of projects and crafts I want to accomplish.  I already scratched "learn to sew" off the list, but maybe 2009?  I particularly love being outside on sunny but crispy (I know most people would say crisp) Fall days, when the leaves have changed colour and some have fallen to the ground.  Jake's and my new latte drinking phase goes perfectly with this season.  Walking outside with the kids, sipping a warm drink is a perfect day in my opinion.

No comments: