Monday, November 24, 2008

GOING FOR COFFEE

One of our favourite things to do together is go for coffee.  Even when I didn't drink coffee (5 months ago) we still called it going for coffee and I would order a chai or matcha latte.  Our current favourite place to go to is Crema.  We always order the same thing:  me, a caramel macchiato with low fat milk (pretending it is healthy), the kids both get a hot chocolate with whip and we always have a selection of muffins which are shared.  Clara opts for the banana chocolate chip, Sam the apple cinnamon, and me the "Paddy" which is a vegan pumpkin thing (I am not vegan by the way).  Will likes all muffins, particularly the banana, and I'm sure the hot chocolate too.  To make a fun time even "more funner" (to quote my kids) Crema is a mere block from John Lawson Park to the west and a few stores down from Bears Toy Store to the east. We almost always end up at both places with some good hot chocolate mustaches and a little sugar (me...caffeine) high to keep us going.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this picture. Clara is so beautiful!