Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#33...almost done

#33 on my list of things to do before I turn 36: buy some make up and learn how to apply it.



A couple of weekends ago, I went to a make up and jewelry event at Mika Studio and got a little make up lesson, learned that foundation does amazing things to my blotchy sun marked face, bought some foundation and got some smoky eyes for my date with my husband that very night. Jake said he really liked my make up, (a huge compliment to Karin) considering Jake usually thinks my make up looks "kind of scary."

I am definitely going back for the 6 hour basic make up class. Although I now know how to apply foundation and I can put on mascara without getting it all over my face, I only consider myself half done #33. I'm not quite a master of the make up yet.



(Karin...owner of Mika and make up artist)



(my friend Annie...also a make up artist)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to stop reading your blog if you include any more photos of me!! Blech!

xo Judi

Bee Chalmers said...

Hi Judi (I'm not sure if you see my reply?). Really?? I posted this picture of you because I thought you looked so pretty. You are a hottie! On the other hand, I never like when someone posts a picture of me on Facebook...and then tags me. See you soon, I hope! XO

Lisa said...

Becky, you need to put up a picture with you and your make-up!!! I want to go to this place. It looks fun.

Baker Hill Homes said...

OH this looks like it was a blast. What a fun way to spend an evening!! xo