Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A BOY

I love this definition of a boy...

Boy, n: a noise with dirt on it



And somehow, the bunnies are still at our house! I think it was a plot of Sam's teacher...

...send the bunnies home with Sam, make Sam fall in love with bunnies, bunnies live with Sam forever and never return to the classroom.

Last night, Charline and I had to lift the treadmill up so Sam could grab Nibbles and put him back into his cage. The bunny has also chewed through the complicated tv/media wiring, which also means that the shows I PVR'ed did not tape. I also found bunny poop in our bed last night. It is getting out of hand over here. Bunnies must go.



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome photos .. the best yet

Andrea said...

I agree, these are great shots...but I am too traumatized by the poop in your bed to really absorb the quality of the pictures so I will have to look at them again tomorrow. xo me