Monday, March 8, 2010

ASHER'S SECOND

Dear Asher,

Thanks for inviting us all to help celebrate your second birthday. I am sad that I had to leave early to do a photo session (but Aunt Bee has to make a little extra cash these days to help with her big time spending habits). Your mom really knows how to put on a good party, and her loot bags rival no ones.



Do you know that 2 years ago, your Daddy phoned and woke me up before 5:00am to tell me your mommy was in labour and I should come over. I got to your house so fast, even Sam would be impressed. I was sure I missed the birth considering how quickly your mom pushes out those babies. But alas, contractions were difficult and labour was long and as it turned out, you were all twisted about in there and were very stubborn.

Poor Aunt Bee missed the moment you decided to greet the world, but I did meet you shortly afterwards, all 9lbs 8ozs of you, with your furrowed up face and thick brown hair...you were perfectly, perfect (and still are)!

Happy Birthday Asher (Will's BFF)

Here are a few shots I took before I had to leave. Hopefully your Dad got the rest of the party covered.




(Will, stunned, fresh from waking up from his car nap)











No comments: