Friday, January 8, 2010

SAM AT SCHOOL

I'm really love my new lens (thank you mom and dad and Jake). It has been on my camera since Christmas Eve and sometimes I just like to go over to my desk and look at it. I thought I might tackle a 52 weeks project (a photo each week for the year), but then I realized I already take at least a photo each day!

I brought my camera with me to pick Sam up from preschool. Here are some of his little buddies. He is the oldest in his school and I think he might also be the coolest. Apparently, in school, he talks a lot about boats, spicy food, cars and asks his classmates how many motors are in their car? We have 5. More motors=faster car.



Each day at pick up he runs out, hugs my leg and asks me whose house he can go to, and then takes off down to the Playground to play "Drownders" (Grounders). I'm not sure if anyone else is familiar with this game but it really is crazy and completely unsafe. The person who is "it" has to close their eyes on the play structure and try to tag someone. If they call "grounders" while someone is on the ground then that person becomes it.

Sometimes, I'm surprised that Sam survives the day.













2 comments:

Lori said...

What is your new lens?

Wordfly said...

Hey Becky! Happy New Year! Oh these photos. You are something...
Big hugs,
Kat