Sunday, January 24, 2010

PARTY DEBRIEF

We celebrated Sam's 5th birthday on Saturday. Normally I like having the parties at our home, but I came to my senses this year and decided that Jump Gymnastics would be the perfect venue for 13 kids (predominately 4-5 year old boys).

The perks of not having a party at our house:

Didn't get all crazy trying to clean my house before the party started
Didn't get all crazy decorating my house
Didn't get all crazy making food
Didn't get all crazy making sure everything was just perfect
Didn't get all crazy cleaning up the mess

Actually, I still got a bit crazy about 2 hours before the party started. I can't help it.

Got a few pictures. I'm starting to think I should buy a flash.


Here's my boy, taking a break from the jumping and having some refreshing orangina (his favourite)


The girls listening to the instructor and then taking turns on the obstacle course. Not, what the boys were doing. The other instructor gave up on the boys and decided they could have free play.



My mom's awesome rocket cake (I always make her make the cakes. I think she secretly likes it)


Post party...waiting to go home

No comments: