Sunday, January 31, 2010

I LIKE

A few random things I saw this week and really liked:

I love this journal. The 365 daily entries appear 5 times on each page. I miss writing daily in a journal.

And a book specifically for me to write more lists in! I just saw this at Indigo Books. They have a kids version too.

How cool would this be? I really like homes designed with children in mind. I mean, a couch is so much more than a place to sit. It is also a fort, a boat, a trampoline, a comfy place to eat a bowl of cereal, a soft place to land when practicing flips...

I would really like to have some pretty Japanese paper tape! So much nicer than scotch tape. You can buy it here:

2 comments:

Lori said...

Becky i love the one-line-a-day book. where is it from? Awesome idea. hope you are well. xoxo

~beautyandjoy~ said...

I have been wait-listed on Amazon since Xmas for that journal. I love it, too!