Saturday, August 15, 2009

LOTS OF CANDY AND A WEDDING

Clara, Sam and I left Daddy and Will on the Island so I could attend an afternoon wedding back in town today.

On a side note, this will be the longest time I have been apart from Will.  The last I heard, he was hardly missing me, he consumed great amounts of halibut fritters for dinner and went to bed happily after an afternoon of playing with Daddy.

While waiting for our ferry, the big kids and I discovered a candy store on Bowen Island and spent $12 on sugar. Clara choose a candy necklace that went down to her knees and Sam opted for a giant sucker. I got some fizzes which, I might add, used to be 25 cents back in my day.

The wedding (and the bride) was lovely!  I didn't take many photos which is very unlike me,

but I particularly liked these things:



My kind of wedding!

No comments: