Tuesday, August 11, 2009

20 MONTHS OLD

Some things I love about my 20 month old
  • His round belly
  • His cuddles after he first wakes up
  • His pats on my back when he is hugging me
  • When he rubs his chest to say please
  • That his only words so far are ow, hop (hot) and b(bye)
  • That when I ask him what happened? after I hear him upset, he points at his brother or the dog
  • That he loves treats as much as I do
  • That he loves champagne as much as his Daddy does
  • His hair, that turned blond sometime after May
  • His giggles
  • His squinty right eye
  • That he gets into his bed, pulls up the covers and goes to sleep until the morning
  • That he shuts his eyes when he is uncomfortable and wants to be somewhere else
  • When he plays with Sam and Clara
  • When he points and makes "his sound"
  • His sense of adventure
  • His curiosity
  • His love of shoes
  • His love of pillows
  • That he can't say no, I'm bored or I hate mommy, yet
  • The joy he gets from simply pointing at Jake's belly button
  • That he thinks doing household chores is great fun
  • That he loves being in my arms 
Quite simply, I love all of him.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Heart warming. He is just too adorable for words.