Sunday, July 25, 2010

A GOOD DAY

Yesterday Sam, Clara and I left the island to meet up with the cousins "in town" and go to the Lion King. We rode the rowboat, speedboat, ferry boat, car, seabus, skytrain, watched the performance (which was AMAZING...you have to see it) and then back again to Pasley on the 6:50pm ferry. It was so nice to spend some time with yaya, the aunties and my niece and nephew, never mind go to the theatre. I love musicals!









(a little stunned here, but it is hard to get Sam to look at the camera these days)







(a little stunned here too...it could be the fish and chips we just ate in the ferry line up)







Before reaching Pasley we met up with Will and Daddy for a concert on the lawn at a friend's house on Bowen. The setting was breathtaking, the music was awesome and the evening was all the things I love the most: sunshine, ocean, music, swimming, blankets on the lawn, snuggling up with my husband and my kids...











(this is Will groovin' to the tunes)





It was a good day.

1 comment:

A. Danita said...

That looks like a perfect day!