Thursday, July 22, 2010

BACK TO KEATS

The kids and I went back to Keats last week for a visit and a sleepover. I brought over my last can of coke zero, some refried beans, 5 tortillas, 1 apple, the last of our milk and 3 yoghurt tubes (was in need of groceries).

We swam, played, swung, read books, built lego boats, made a Barbie haunted house roller coaster ride, walked up to the camp, bought a creamsicle at the Mariner's Inn...

Keats is also the place where I catch up on my design and decor magazine reading, do some laundry, bathe and charge the batteries to the jeep, phone, computer and camera.

If I'm lucky, Candiss also makes me warm milk cake (which she did).













1 comment:

nunu said...

i just love peeking into your world. the simplicity, the beauty, the nature, all the good things in life. your life is beautiful!