Monday, July 26, 2010

40. HAVE PIZZA AT TUSCANY

Done.

Jake and I managed to get away on Friday night for a date at Tuscany on Bowen (the most delicious wood oven pizza...we shared the pear and brie signature pizza, and I got the warm goat cheese salad, of course).



One of the boys on the island came over to babysit. He recently finished his babysitting course and was the most eager babysitter ever. This always surprises me...that someone is actually excited to take care of my kids and put them to bed. And to top it off, he gave us this receipt for his services. I love it! (he gave me permission to post it).

5 comments:

Photographic Jules said...

Best baby sitter ever. you should tell him to keep a receipt of ALL his babysitting adventures. and publish them. I couldn't stop laughing!!

Karen Pultr said...

I agree, best babysitter EVER!!!

Justin Guptell said...

That's a riot. Great kid.

Unknown said...

Is that for real???? Seriously!?!!! Omg

Baker Hill Homes said...

love it. coffee book defo in order!!!