Friday, May 21, 2010

A TRIP TO THE FARM

This week, Will and I joined Sam's preschool class at Maplewood Farm. I love that I used to come here for field trips with my school (and my mom) when I was Sam's age. The farm is in my kid's top 10 favourite places to visit in Vancouver. You should go check it out!

And just a little funny story, while on the topic of farms. Clara was unusually tentative about drinking her one of many glasses of milk today. She said that she was having second thoughts about milk because it came from a cow's vagina, which was very unsettling to her (I don't blame her!). Anyway, we talked it through and I explained that an udder was definitely not a vagina (although I suppose the udder thing it is still kind of unsettling, and don't even get my mom started on this topic).

Anyway, have a lovely May long weekend everyone (in Canada)! We are heading to the Camp in the morning.













(one of Sam's lovely teachers)



(these boys crack me up...I have to include some more pictures)

No comments: