Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LONG WEEKEND (PART 1/3)

Part one of our long weekend in pictures. I have promised myself and my body that I will go to bed before 12:30am tonight, so I will wrap up the weekend tomorrow?

I saw this quote on the sweet + lovely things blog (thanks Misha) and I thought we accomplished these things on the weekend:

READ BOOKS
ENJOY THE COMPANY OF OTHERS
MAKE THINGS
LOVE PEOPLE
BE HAPPY
VISIT NICE PLACES
SAY YES
LISTEN TO MUSIC
DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
MAKE A LIVING
HAVE FUN
BE YOURSELF
FORGIVE AND FORGET
ENJOY LIFE

This is my view, from my lounge chair. A place where I sat and read many magazines and did not feel guilty.





Claudia, in her usual entrepreneurial spirit, started a braiding/beach glass business on the deck. Here are some of the results:









And Truman, in his usual work man spirit, did some leaf blowing and some fishing:





Afternoon nap (love watching Will sleep!)...





We caught 16 crab! I love Will with his juice box watching his Daddy cook them up...



The paparazzi in the background...



A late afternoon movie and some Smartfood popcorn to wind down...







No comments: