Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TRAMPOLINE, POKER AND TABLE DANCING

Well here I go...I'm going to try to catch up from the past 10 days.

The kids and I have had some quiet time on the island again. Quiet time as in no guests, nothing to do with my kids being quiet.

Here is a typical afternoon when we are by ourselves:

Lots of jumping and various games on the trampoline (in our jammies), which Jake and I have decided was one the greatest investments ever!

I also have decided that I must be terribly out of shape since I am out of breath and sweaty after having a "bum war" with Sam.





Sam can now land a flip on 2 feet.



Trampoline airplane rides:









Followed by some draw poker. I taught the kids Speed, Poker, Back Gammon, and more recently Hearts. Clara has finally figured out what exactly Lady Gaga is singing about in "Poker Face."





Speaking of Lady Gaga, dancing on the table is a common occurrence at camp, and even encouraged.



No comments: