Friday, August 20, 2010

BEST GUESTS EVER

Last weekend, some of our besties came up to the Island for a visit. Not only are our kids around the same age and play the entire time together, but they also showed up with a menu plan and all the food for 2 days (and some new flip flops). It was such a perfect, fun, (very hot) and relaxing weekend...and the shooting stars, were crazy amazing! The only thing missing, was my husband. But Mike did a good job of pouring champagne and playing music on his behalf and Clara cuddled with me at bedtime.

A new wharf was built:



Some dancing on the table:



Some apples were picked in the orchard:





Followed by a naked swim (the kids):







Good times in the Gator:







And the loveliest belly ever:





Lots of nature pees:



Me (the one with the square face) with one of my "top 5":


(*Annie, thanks for making me my own bowl of guacamole after the boys licked the bowl clean from the first go around)

5 comments:

andrea said...

T5 I will make you anything you like, anytime you like. Thank you for taking/posting such lovely pictures so taht we can always remember our times on Pasely.

xox

Anonymous said...

Nice boys and girls. Id like to suck your boys penis till they get the cumming feeling let them suck mine till icum and they will drink my delicious cum. Id pull the boys bum cheeks open lick there nice pink holes and insert my penis and have sex. I would insert my penis up the girls vagina and have sex.

Im now off to masturbate my 8 inch penis over your kids and eat my cum beacause your kids are worth it.

Anonymous said...

https://topt33n.nl/invite/i=421 teen leak

Anonymous said...

https://cowppssk.nl/invite/i=35159

Anonymous said...

Boy are hot lovely butt